My daughter has just gone to the hospital, turns out she fell from the trampoline, and chipped a bone in her foot.
It's actually funny because she's quite tough. She was acting like it was just a little bit sore. It's like it didn't mean anything to her. She was still carrying on. She was still happy playing and doing her stuff.
It made me thinking, what things do we put too much emphasis on in our lives that's really not important?
And she's got the right idea there... We need to value what really is important in our lives.
You can still have a bad day and make it a good day but you can also take a good day and make it a bad day by focusing on all the wrong things.
You see in business, some people give up just because they don't make a sale on a specific day. But that's not how it works.
I think 80% of all businesses is selling, neither sales and marketing. The other 20% is your finances and the other 10% is just production - delivering what you're selling to people. But the problem is, if you don't get delivery and finance right, then sales is going to be a lot harder.
You see, it starts with selling.
And the biggest problem I'm finding with a lot of people is the lack of having a sales process.
They don't know how to develop a sales process because they didn't know who their ideal clients, what their package, pricing, and offer are.
If you really want to make a process that makes a difference, that converts high ticket sales regularly and consistently and makes a lot of impact on people, then you need to have a proper sales process that is developed correctly.
Most people start developing their sales process with what I call "selling the goods". They begin by framing the offer and figuring out the logistics. That actually is the last step.
What you want to do is, you want to start with research and development.
Once you've got the knowledge and the information, it's kind of just putting it together.
People think they can just grab product knowledge and it will give them the essential sales skills to sell it.
You know, as long as someone likes you and you have product knowledge, then you can sell. Yes, but if you don't take them down the right path, if you don't give them what they want and you don't make them see what's good for them, then you're not going to marry yourself into sales.
It's about creating an effective pathway from them getting to know you to them deciding that they want to at least figure out who you are. Then liking, trusting and finally them saying "Let's do some business together".
Remember, the reason why you're in business is for them to pay you to help them with whatever service or product that you're offering.
So it's important to gain their trust before offering things that may answer their problems.
Always be authentic. Be an inspiration to them not just inspiring them to buy your products.
Inspiring people into action and inspiring people to buy your service or product are two completely different things.
Keep in mind, we are offering our product or service because we want to help them solve their problem not because we want them to buy our products.
That's what I did. That's why I'm here coaching people.
If you need help with any aspects outlined in this post, leave a comment down below. I'd love to have a chat with you.